Monday, December 22, 2008

WHY GOD CREATED YOUTUBE™: Child Watching ALF on DVD at College Graduation Ceremony


This past weekend, Anonymous A was finally rewarded for all of her nights of lost sleep and weekends spent doing homework by stealing wifi from the Subway restaurant next door to the local Starbucks with her very own diploma. And while usually I would take this opportunity to offer her my most sincere congratulations on a job well done, I'm actually going to instead thank her for getting me a front row seat to a spectacle even more enthralling than the usual baccalaureate hijinks; for, while sitting in the audience at her graduation ceremony, I was able to watch a small child watch episodes of ALF on a portable DVD player. SO MUCH AWESOME!!! And not only did I get to watch it myself, but thanks to the power of God's greatest Internet creation, I can share that joy with all three of you loyal John Eats readers out there. So please enjoy a small part of what I was able to observe this weekend by watching the video above. I'm sure you'll agree it was much more entertaining than just watching people in unflattering polyesterwear picking up diploma holders.

Truly, this is why God created YouTube.

3 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Now THAT is good parenting!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Psychictoad said...

She watches ALF just like I do, by caressing the screen softly whenever vehicles appear onscreen.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Crispinus said...

Congratulations, Anonymous A., whoever you are!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home