Tuesday, October 07, 2008

WHY GOD CREATED YOUTUBE™: Take On Me, Literally


Anonymous A uses her fact-finding skills to point us to this very literal version of A-Ha's classic "Take On Me" video. So now I'm writing a blog post to show other people this video. There, I embedded the video in the source code. Now I'm writing the second-last sentence of this paragraph. After this one, I'll insert a new paragraph which will just consist of a catch phrase with a link to the YouTube page containing this video.

Truly, this is why God created YouTube.

3 Comments:

Blogger Psychictoad said...

That might actually be better than the original.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this from MetaFilter.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Crispinus said...

"...with my own pipe wrench." No, it's the enemy racer's wrench brandished in our hereo's face.

If you're gonna be literal, then be literal.

Still in my top-ten videos of all time, literalized or no.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home