Friday, June 13, 2008

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#29 - Gary Busey


One of my high school English teachers once said "Never confuse the artist with his neuroses." And while that may be true of the work of Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald or William Faulkner, I just don't see how or why it should apply to a certifiable nutjob like Gary Busey. Man, that dude creeps me out. Just one look at a picture of those amazingly disturbing teeth and I feel like waiting for one of the neighborhood ice cream carts to come trundling down the sidewalk in front of my apartment so I can kick my air conditioner out the living room window at just the right moment for it to crash into a cartload of bomb pops.

Is that so wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home