Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ADVENTURES IN THE DESIGN WORLD™: SugarBushSquirrel.com


Easily one of the top five most disturbing things I will see this year (right up there with Shia LaBeouf's "nutsmack" scene in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and John McCain's "lime jell-o" speech), the Pelzmantel-spotted website SugarBushSquirrel.com has given me the heebie-jeebies several times throughout the last 24 hours ever since my first exposure to it.

It's just so chock-full of disturbance...the equation of dress-up squirrel with rabid patriotism; the obsessive over-abundance of links; and, most importantly, the thought that somewhere, someone is spending way too much time creating outfits for, and then putting them on, a domesticated squirrel. It's not like I don't have a painful enough personal history with squirrels as it is. Sheesh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooooooooo!

8:04 AM  
Blogger C. Margery Kempe said...

Glad I could share the wealth. Why should my eyeballs suffer alone when others might bleed as well!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home