Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WHY GOD CREATED YOUTUBE™: Jean-Luc Picard Duckroll


Last night I approved a comment on yesterday's Russell Crowe post which turned out to be a piece of spam -- and my first experience with Rickrolling. My ignorance of this phenomenon led Anonymous A to take some time out of her schedule to help get me up to speed on some of the Internet trends that are hip with the kids these days, including the grandpappy of Rickrolling, Duckrolling. In the process, she stumbled upon the above video, which isn't much in the video department (you've already seen every frame of it) but the song that accompanies the visual is so absurd that I can't get it out of my head. Enjoy.

Truly, this is why God created YouTube.

2 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Thank you.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Gene Kannenberg, Jr. said...

Darmok.

And Jalad.

At.

Tanagra.


Beautiful.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home