Thursday, March 06, 2008

WHY GOD CREATED STREAMING FLASH VIDEO™: The Magic Of Bill Blagg III


ZOMG you so totally have to go here right now and check out this amazing commercial for The Magic of Bill Blagg III. Like the man says, your view of reality will be changed. I know it changed for me even just after watching the commercial, I can't even imagine how rocked my world would be after seeing the show in person (anybody wanna go? Oh, and thanks for the tip, Dartanjal.)

Truly, this is why God created streaming Flash video.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'll be changing reality in:
• Chicago, March 16
• Springfield, March 17
• Milwaukee, April 6

Over 90 minutes of audience-interactive, grand scale magic and illusion!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Psychictoad said...

Any fan of Buble is a friend of mine.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Psychictoad said...

Also don't miss the flurry of activity on his bulletin board. It is a also a great place to read up on sightings of Bill like this one (the only one):

"One night my boyfriend and I went out to Kitners pub and ran into Bill and a bunch of people. I remembered seeing his show in town the year before. We talked to Bill for a few, he was super cool and really funny...not to mention he even bought us a round of drinks."

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home