Wednesday, February 20, 2008

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#33: The Scuzzy-Ass Hippy Freak Lead Singer of Counting Crows

Okay, I know that to call this guy "a celebrity" is probably way too generous since Counting Crows pretty much passed their sell-by date over a decade ago, but yesterday I saw a banner ad on a website promoting some insane "Win a backstage pass to see Counting Crows!" contest and my gag reflex kicked in. Pretty much since 1991, every time I've so much as seen a photo of the scuzzy-ass hippy freak lead singer of Counting Crows (or so much as heard one full second of "Mr. Jones") I've felt like slowly pushing ten to fifteen thumbtacks (however many it takes) into my own thigh until I black out. Is that so wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home