Monday, January 28, 2008

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#34: Sandra Oh


Yeah, yeah, she was pretty decent in Sideways and whatever but that really doesn't stop the fact that ever since Grey's Anatomy Sandra Oh has been shoved down the throats of the American viewing public by appearing on every talk show and magazine cover like ever in the whole world, and every time I so much as look at a picture of her now I feel like laying a strip of cap gun caps down on the sidewalk outside of an apartment building at like 2am on a summer morning and smacking the caps with a hammer so I wake everybody in the building up who has their windows open. I mean man oh man.

Is this so wrong??

1 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

I didn't even like her in Sideways! Oh is Overexposed & annoying!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home