Tuesday, January 01, 2008

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#41: Lucy Liu


Oh man. I know you're gonna think I'm crazy, but dear lord just looking at a picture of Lucy Liu makes me want to hit glass beer bottles with an aluminum baseball right next to a daycare center for like two hours straight. I don't know what it is, seriously. Just the thought of having to sit through a movie with her in it makes me want to walk into a Walgreens, pop all the bubble wrap in the mailing envelopes aisle, and then systematically pick up, throw against the wall, then step on and crush every single seasonal toy item they have that has a motion sensor in it and talks when you walk past it.

I just really don't know what it is.

Happy new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

I think it's the ditzy act she does that gets me- I can't get over that even after Kill Bill...

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home