Tuesday, January 01, 2008

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#42: Jason Lee


Okay, I'm sure everyone here is going to throw rocks and garbage at me for this one. I mean, I have several friends who tell me that I'm missing the best thing since sliced bread by not being able to watch My Name Is Earl due to the fact that any time I even so much as look at a picture of Jason Lee I feel like smashing a guitar against the weird, unmarked white van that sits parked across the street from my apartment for days on end every once in awhile. But I just can't help it. There's something about that smirk, that dishevelment, those flaring nostrils, that just makes me want to rapidly and continuously bang two hockey pucks against each other on their flat sides until my bare hands ache and I can't hear anymore because of how loud it is to stand right next to two hockey pucks being banged against each other on their flat sides.

Happy new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

I HATED Jason Lee until 'Earl'- hated him with every fiber of my fiery gypsy soul....

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home