Wednesday, December 05, 2007

WHY GOD CREATED YOUTUBE™: Facial Flex Device on QVC

It takes a little while to get going, but the longer you stick with this video of a "facial exerciser" being pimped on QVC, the more it pays off. My favorite parts, you ask? Well, there's the unnecessary facial touching amongst the three shills, for one. Then there's the facial flexing itself, which looks like something out of a nightmare. And finally, the tendon action on the neck of the woman who claims to "feel it in [her] chest" reminds me of the one lone trip my family took to The Circus World Museum when I was a child, and we got to see some honest-to-gawrsh circus freaks (or was it just photos of circus freaks? I can't really remember, it may have been too traumatic to see so many clowns in one place).

Truly, this is why God created YouTube.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gene Kannenberg, Jr. said...

it may have too traumatic to see so many clowns in one place...

Now, what's so gosh- awful disturbing about clowns, I mean really?

10:03 AM  
Blogger C. Margery Kempe said...

My eyes, my eyes -- my beautiful beautiful eyes!

11:14 AM  
Blogger The Queen said...

I actually KNOW someone* who uses/used one of those devices- it's full-on creepy in real life.


*Not a friend

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home