Friday, December 07, 2007

ADVENTURES IN THE DESIGN WORLD™: You Have The Right To Remain Comfortable

This past weekend I went out shopping for new gloves and ended up finding a halfway decent pair of boots. I tried them on, they fit pretty well, and they looked pretty good; at least they weren't offensive or anything. I sat there on the little shoe-trying-on bench hemming and hawing, weighing the pros and cons of dropping $60 on something that would actually replace an old pair of boots with holes in the soles, and then the above tag, attached to the right shoe (which I didn't try on) caught my eye. You Have The Right To Remain Comfortable, it said. I thought about that. "Isn't it time you spoiled yourself?" I thought. "Goldarnit, I do have the right to remain comfortable!!"

So I bought the hell out of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home