Monday, October 01, 2007

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#50: Rob Schneider

You know what? I'm not even gonna bother trying to write anything funny about this one. I just don't see how anyone could even need convincing that just looking at a picture of "funnyman" Rob Schneider might make me want to do something violent, because I have a feeling this has to be a near-universal reaction. Yet somehow he's still allowed to make movies. Jesus H.

1 Comments:

Blogger C. Margery Kempe said...

I think he ought to be a LOT closer to #1. Revolting, appalling and supremely untalented. Mystifying that he is still hired for anything but latrine cleaning...

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home