Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WHY GOD CREATED YOUTUBE™: Leave Britney Alone!

If you haven't seen this yet (the direct URL for which was just left anonymously and conveniently in the comments here), you owe it to yourself to watch the genesis of the latest cog in the YouTube Star Machine. Before you know it, this guy will be crying about Britney on Jimmy Kimmel, then will probably get to hand out an award at next year's VMAs, where he will no doubt perform a lengthy, defensive, teary-eyed rant about why everyone should just stop making fun of Paris Hilton's inability to sing.

Oh, and btw, the audio on this is strictly NSFW.

Truly, this is why God created YouTube.

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Margery Kempe said...

Boo hoo, Britney has had troubles despite her millions of dollars and constant attention and free gifts. I weep for her. I'm sure the woman who was just beaten to death in front of her children in Darfur would weep, too, if she had ever heard of Britney.

11:51 AM  
Blogger e said...

Young people embarrassing themselves in a viral format they will never be able to undo or live down... this truly IS why god created youtube...

Seriously. This kind of outburst used to be the kind of thing that would happen in a public setting but all we would have to remember it by would be the rumors and the retellings handed down over the years at alcohol-soaked reunions. But now? Now there's no such kind buffer.

I am SO GLAD I did not have this technology when I was a teenager, that's all I'm saying.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Crispinus said...

My favorite of the YouTube commens:

"You're not well right now either. Are you fucking kidding me? PS is this a chick? Or a dude? I don't even know where I am right now."

Killer.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home