Wednesday, September 12, 2007

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#53: Abigail Breslin

Can I get something off my chest? I f@cking HATED Little Miss Sunshine. It was the most annoying, cloying, contrived piece of poop I've seen in years. And I realize people are probably going to think I'm a cruel bastard for saying this, but just looking at a picture of Abigail Breslin makes me want to stick firecrackers in the mouths of box turtles, wrap their jaws with ace bandages, light the firecrackers and walk away. I mean for real. If I ever have to watch that scene where she screeches at the telephone one more time I swear I'll throw a brick through an insurance salesman's office window. Yes, I'm serious.

For the love of god, can I be the only one?

Well, CAN I?!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes you are the ONLY ONE! and there is something wrong with you because she is an amazingly talented girl and is very successful.

you don't need to post your gay opinons on here...

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home