Thursday, August 02, 2007

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#60: Nicole Kidman

I have a feeling this one's gonna be pretty simple to get across to you people. I mean, there is NO WAY that I am the only person who looks at a picture of Nicole Kidman and thinks "Man, I could really do a smash-and-grab at a church donation box right now" or "Jesus H. Christ I sure wouldn't mind driving a Humvee over the top of every car parked on my block" or even "If only I hadn't gotten rid of that rusty screwdriver, I could throw it out my apartment window at the neighbor's kids' heads!" Really. Come on. It's Nicole Freaking Kidman. Surely this can not just be me.

Can it?

3 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Oh man. She is right up there with Ben Affleck for me, and that's really saying something.

Face, pavement, grind. Repeat!

7:33 AM  
Blogger John Eats said...

He was actually my other choice for today. But the wind blew Nicole's way.

We'll see which way the wind blows next time.

8:10 AM  
Blogger The Queen said...

C'mon, you DO have to give her credit for carrying around the world's supply of Botox in her forehead....

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home