Monday, August 06, 2007

ENTERTAINMENT DROPPINGS: Whitesnake vs. Blackbear

In the still of the night, Whitesnake's David Coverdale was forced to take it slow and easy while chasing a black bear out of his house in Lake Tahoe, Nevada. "Here I go again," Coverdale thought as he slowly but relentlessly pursued the bear with an air horn. Black bear attacks have recently become a common occurrence in the area, "but now you're gone," he said as the bear finally left the premises. Authorities have told the 55 year-old rock star that he may have to move to a new location. "I don't think I can take any more [bear attacks]," Coverdale said as he contemplated whether or not to move to a new house. He has grown attached to the mansion and its grounds, but is unsure if it is where he is meant to stay. "Is this love that I'm feeling [for this house]?" he asked, "or am I dreaming?" [original story on BBC News]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home