Monday, July 30, 2007

WHY GOD CREATED YOUTUBE™: Michael Jackson vs. MC Hammer

Since we never got to see a real live dance-off between Michael Jackson and MC Hammer back in the day, this is as close as you're gonna get. You may as well kick back, relax, and kiss the next eight minutes goodbye because once you start watching this you probably won't be able to stop...it's one big blur of plastic surgery and Hammer pants and if you're not standing in front of your computer cheering by the end of it then my name's not John Eats.

Truly, this is why God created YouTube.

2 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Oh god yes!

8:50 AM  
Blogger C. Margery Kempe said...

I can't bring myself to watch that -- I'd only want those eight minutes back. But I think John Eats(tm)(r)(c) is falling down on the job to miss flagging this important historical moment.

Ingmar Bergman, Tom Snyder -- and Hip-Hop.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home