Wednesday, July 11, 2007

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#63: Fergie (Not The One In The Royal Family)

To paraphrase her godawful London Bridge single, how come every time a picture of Fergie come around, my clenched, clenched fist wanna go down? Seriously, I just do not get it. Maybe it's the whole Candie's ad campaign thing. Maybe it's how she drags out her crystal meth addiction every time she wants to sell a frickin' record. Or maybe I just prefer my so-called "divas" to come equipped with full bladder control.

Maybe I'll never figure out exactly why I feel like taking a broken beer bottle to somebody's chin every time I see a picture of her. But I just do.

IS THAT SO WRONG??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home