Wednesday, June 13, 2007

THE TOP 75 CELEBRITIES WHOSE EXISTENCE SO OFFENDS ME THAT JUST LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCEā„¢

#67: Pete Wentz

Suburban Wilmette, Illinois "punk" Pete Wentz wasn't even on my radar until a few months ago, but boy have things changed. The first time I saw a picture of him I desperately felt an urge to give somebody a nasty papercut, then assumed it would quickly go away. But just when I thought I'd forgotten about little Pseudo-Punk Petey, I go and stumble on this and I'm like "Damn, I need to knock over somebody's mailbox with a baseball bat" and then like months later, I run across this and I'm all like "Sonuvabitch!! I really wanna throw thumbtacks underneath the tires of random parked cars!" and then finally last night I read this and I'm like "That is IT you little faux-emo, horse-teethed, Ashlee Simpson-lovin', still-living-in-your-parents'-house beeyotch, you are ON. THE. LIST."

Christ Jesus.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, but his lip gloss be poppin' ;-)

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete's lush and the monkey's cute!!!

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your an ass.. Petes teeth are better than yours will be even after you buy all the toothypaste from HMV :DD I dont sell toothy paste :) and i hate horses.

:DD Pete is awshoem.

You asshole pete is so much better than you just cause ur jelos dosnt meen ucan be rude a bout him >:(

The monkeys cute as fuck too.

Oh yea, Hemingway and Hidan rule the world... so THERE or here or left ish kinda direction..

Hemmy would bite you to pieces if he read this <3

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home