Friday, June 08, 2007

A Brief Glimpse Of My Rapid Descent Into Insanity

This could very well be how I show up dressed for work come next Monday if I don't find an adequate way to protect myself from the devilish charms of the as yet unknown community of dorks some stalwart companions and I will be spending Saturday with. Wish us luck, and protection from repetitive motion syndrome. No doubt I'll be following up with a full report next week. Until then, please enjoy the following word from our sponsor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freak flag, baby. I'm gonna let mine flyyyyy.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Psychictoad said...

Could you maybe take my Atari 2600 Pong Paddle to Captain Neo for a tune-up. I've noticed that I'm experiencing some slow response time and since I carry it around to random people's houses like those dudes in the Wii commercials, I need optimal performance.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home