Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WHY GOD CREATED YOUTUBE™: Adam Ant/Grace Jones Honda Scooter Commercial

I just couldn't let the Adam Ant reference I put in Monday's post go by without including some actual Adam Ant content this week -- so here continueth my "Legends of Honda Scooter Commercials" series: the complete Adam Ant/Grace Jones Honda Scooters ad, complete with the SHOCKING ear nibble at the end (which was eventually edited out for being too risqué, apparently -- or maybe it's because no one was all that thrilled by the OTT take during the freeze frame ending...).

Honestly though, what's more shocking to me about this ad than the ear nibble is the fact that Adam Ant isn't wearing a frilly shirt. But that's just me.

Truly, this is why God created YouTube.

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

I love this ad. They're both such complete dorks.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home