Thursday, May 31, 2007

DJ DIJON'S YOUTUBE MIXX-A-LOTT™: Phat Experimental Beatz

WASSUP!!! DJ Dijon's back in da house to pimp my radio gig this Sunday night, fillin' in for The Cheese Kurd on his radio show, and since it's on from 10pm to 2am you just KNOW I'm gonna be spinnin tha HOTT WAXX. Y'allz should listen online cuz I'm like SO DOPE and you know you ain't got nothin' else going on at that time. Well, except maybe sleeping. Or reading a book. Or playing video games. Or watching paint dry.

Anyway, here's a few videos of some of the people I might be playing, along with something I probably won't -- but The Cheese Kurd has declared it "The Milkshake of the Summer of 2007" so it's my job to help spread the hype. Holla!

Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me Yet - Gavin Bryars & Tom Waits
Live prepared guitar - Keith Rowe
Caecilia - Fennesz
Walking On Ice - Frank Bretschneider
Lip Gloss - Lil Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home