Friday, May 18, 2007

ADVENTURES IN THE DESIGN WORLD™: MyJohnHancock.Net


Q: What's better than attaching an unnecessary image to every email you send?

A: Attaching an unnecessary ANIMATED image to every email you send!

Yes, the fine fella over at MyJohnHancock.net actually wants YOU to pay HIM to create a shitty animated gif to stick in your sig file along with your own high-larious "CURRENT LOCATION: ALCATRAZ (I MEAN MY OFFICE)" or whatever other little bon mots you've got in there.

But the real meat and potatoes of this site comes when you click on the "ABOUT ME" link, wherein you get to learn almost nothing about the guy other than he used to be a designer or something but doesn't use a computer much anymore and thinks BILL CLINTON is a WEENIE! HA HA HA HA!! OH, MAMA!!! WAIT, AND HE'S SKYDIVING TOO!!! HEEE HEEE HEEE!! AND LOOK, HE'S ON A MAGIC CARPET, AND HE MADE GEORGE BUSH'S EYEBROWS MOVE!!! LORDY LORDY LORDY!!! STOP IT!! STOP IT, I TELL YOU!! MY SIDES, THEY ARE SPLITTING!!!

Sorry, I kinda lost it there for a second.

(Thanks for the tip, Tiree.)

2 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Wow, you REALLY like that guy, huh?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Psychictoad said...

Anonymous A...let's do it:

"I'm just too busy elsewhere and I even think I'll have to sell this site. If anyone wants to make an offer and generate a little extra income, just send me an e-mail."

I've got 10Gs just burning a hole in my pocket...you think he'd sell for that low?

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home