Friday, March 23, 2007

WHY GOD CREATED YOUTUBE™: Wendy's Training Video Rap


I can't make up my mind who I feel the most sorry for when watching this video: the white boy who was sucked TRON-like into the TV and had to over-emote to project his character's thoughts once the rap started and his lines went away; the rapper who so needed to make a buck he had to act excited to be rapping about skimming grease off the top of grilled meat; the backup singers who gave up their shot of on-camera fame to represent for animated meat-lovers everywhere; or the solitary retiree on the Wendy's crew back in 1984 who was forced to watch this and still couldn't understand what those young whippersnappers were doing wasting their lives listening to that "wrapping" noise. (Thanks for the tip, Tiree!)

Truly, this is why God created YouTube.

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

I did try to watch this. I really did. I got as far as "not scattered around" and something in me just couldn't go on.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home