Monday, March 26, 2007

FILMPHLEGMâ„¢: 300


So I finally got around to seeing 300 this weekend, and there were some definite highlights:

1. The woman who left the theater during the trailers, came back in five minutes into the movie, and stood in front of me while yelling to her boyfriend "Oh man, did it start already?"

2. The solitary guy sitting behind me who yelled "Yeah!!" when Queen Gorgo stabbed the guy in the gut at the council meeting.

3. The three people who applauded the seventeenth time Leonidas stabbed a guy in slow motion.

Otherwise it was kinda repetitive and not much happened. And they made the end credits look like a comic book, which made a whole lot of sense because it was a historical epic that was based on a comic book, so I'm glad that was beaten into my head one last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home