Sunday, March 04, 2007

ARTFARTS™: Self-Pimpin'


If any of my 3 to 7 regular readers are bored enough to be reading this blog on a Sunday (and not on a weekday when you get paid to do it), then you might actually be bored enough to listen to this radio station tonight from 10pm to 2am (local time here in the Chi), when I'll be throwing down some dope-ass shit involving agoraphobic field recordings and synthesizers that sound like they're broken along with this guy who came all the way from Minneapolis for it so you could at least think about listening for his sake.

What was that? You say you're not really interested in the whole bald-white-guys-with-laptops electronic music scene? Then how about this: it's almost inevitable that, as with the other dozens of times I've played on this show over the past seven years, I will be coerced into discussing my unholy obsession with T.J. Hooker at some point during the on-air interview segment.

Holla!

4 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Turns out I need an antenna.

God damn it.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Gene Kannenberg, Jr. said...

I'm an old man, and I couldn't stay up late enough to listen, arrgh.

But more importantly: Since when did you hire Andy as your "Gallagher Too"?

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so what's the story behind the andy @ the MCA photo?

5:28 PM  
Blogger John Eats said...

No big story, I just stuck Andy's head on my body and used that image for the MySpace page I abandoned mere minutes after I set it up.

Andy is my hero.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home