Thursday, February 01, 2007

ENTERTAINMENT DROPPINGS: William Shatner, Russell Crowe, Robert Van Winkle, Asshole With Ascot

• Ballet + Milwaukee + William Shatner = JOHN EATS ROAD TRIP! [OnMilwaukee.com]

• Russell Crowe "linked to another dismal failure" [BBC News]

• Vanilla Ice isn't the same young, irrelevant white rapper rapper he used to be -- he's kinda old now [Newsweek]

Asshole with Ascot gets kinda defensive when asked why he lives his life like such an asshole [Page Six]

[Thanks to Anonymous A for item 1's tip and Shady for item 3's tip]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could also take credit for the disturbing photo illustration for this post... but I can't.

That figure will be dancing in my nightmares!

10:06 AM  
Blogger e said...

Item #1 has me thinking a million miles a minute:
If we rent a van and all go to see that ballet, the transportation at least will be cheaper ... I've never much been interested in Milwaukee and especially not in the middle of winter, but, hell! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I'm kind of scared to hear that cover, though I guess if anyone's going to do a take on Jarvis Cocker, ole Shat seems somehow more likely to succeed than most.

11:25 AM  
Blogger John Eats said...

"...never much been interested in Milwaukee"?

BLASPHEMER!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home