Friday, February 09, 2007

ENTERTAINMENT DROPPINGS: Anna Nicole Smith Is Dead - What Will Pat O'Brien Do With His Spare Time Now?


As completely un-shocking as the news of Anna Nicole Smith's death was yesterday, this morning I find myself completely shocked by another Anna Nicole fact: there are absolutely no clips available on YouTube that feature lecherous host Pat O'Brien from The Insider either interviewing Anna Nicole or introducing an interview segment with her. Is there no justice in this world?

For an entertainment newsmagazine where each episode consists of approximately 79% Anna Nicole Smith coverage (with the other 21% primarily containing promos for future Anna Nicole stories), this is indeed a startling development.

So unfortunately as a result of this tragedy, the JohnEats.com Anna Nicole Smith Death Tribute YouTube Clip will have to be the above: Mark Steines (from Entertainment Tonight) promoting a "riveting" pre-death Anna Nicole interview which was actually an ET/The Insider crossover feature (kind of like when Fantasy Island did a crossover with The Love Boat but not as entertaining).

Rest in peace, Anna Nicole. The celebrity news industry will be forever left with the gaping hole once filled by your drug-addled car wreck of a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home