Friday, January 12, 2007

WHY GOD CREATED YOUTUBE™: The Original Ronald McDonald


Thanks to Anonymous A we've got one of the most disturbing pieces of television history to present today. There are so many things wrong with this I hardly know where to begin. I have to admit I had no idea that the original Ronald McDonald was none other than Willard Scott, everyone's favorite geriatric-obsessed weatherman -- How sweet it is! Ronald's original design included a paper cup nose and take-out tray hat, but what the hell is that take-out tray doing attached to his stomach as well?

The horror. The horror.

Truly, this is why God created YouTube.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to touch his magic tray so I can get a hamburger, too. Is that so wrong?

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home