Friday, January 05, 2007

FIRST CHURCH OF LATTER-DAY PHIL COLLINS ADVENTISTS™: Invisible Chargeyeah


Back when I had access to a hotel's 42" HD TV, I stumbled upon a pay-per-view music video option which wasn't very intriguing until I came upon the screen reproduced above. Yes indeedy, the "ROCK" category included the video for none other than 1986's Invisible Touchyeah from the album of the same name. Of course, being the archbishop of the First Church of Latter-Day Phil Collins Adventists™ I felt the need to capture the moment for posterity by snapping a photo. But it amazed me how anyone would expect me to pay $6.95 for two hours of music videos when I could just use the room's free wi-fi to watch it on YouTube the way God meant me to!

Heathens.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...cast them in the same league as the Rolling Stones."

What league are they in now? The League of the Culturally Irrelevant? ;-)

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home