Wednesday, November 15, 2006

THE JOHNEATS.COM POLL™: O.J.'s If I Did It Interview


As you most likely already know, former football hero/Hertz Rent-a-car spokesperson/human being O.J. Simpson has for all intents and purposes written a book confessing to the murders of his ex-wife and her friend, and Fox will broadcast a two-night interview with the unconvicted murderer so he can discuss how he's made some more money off his mortal sins.

But of course the big question is, should I actually be allowed to watch the interview? Since no decent person in their right mind would actually watch this crap but would really really like to know what he says anyway, I feel like I have a moral imperative to take one for the team by watching it and reporting back on what I see when it airs on November 27th and 29th. But I also have a feeling that Anonymous A will put the kibosh on my ability to watch it. So what do you think? Take the poll and let me know!



The JohnEats.com Poll™
Should Anonymous A let John Eats watch the O.J. If I Did It interview?
No
Yes
Only if he liveblogs it





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over my dead body.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home