Friday, October 20, 2006

DJ DIJON'S YOUTUBE MIXX-A-LOTT™: Being Bobby Brown's Mixx


Yo homes! DJ Dijon back in da house with another fine mixx of YouTube greats, this week givin the mad props to homeboy BOBBY BROWN, who unfortunately got served with divorce papers this week but that doesn't stop me from representin. Watch the mad skillz in action with these great moments in Bobby Brown HIStory. From kickin it old skool yo with New Edition through pumpin up the Roni jams on Arsenio, Bobby proves he's the king of New Jack Swing -- up until his depressing appearance on Tyra, at least. Get busy!!

My Prerogative
Every Little Step
Don't Be Cruel
Roni (live on The Arsenio Hall Show)
That's The Way Love Is
Humpin' Around
Cool It Now (New Edition)
Mr. Telephone Man (New Edition)
Candy Girl (New Edition)
Medley: Every Little Step, Roni & My Prerogative (live karaoke-style on The Tyra Banks Show with Tyra on backing vocals and Bobby's original harmony vocals sampled in the background so you can't quite tell just how badly his voice is trashed now)

4 Comments:

Blogger Psychictoad said...

Yeah, yeah, Bobby Brown...

Since we don't post open comment threads I am just going to say it here...that SobrietyWatch™ clock seems slow. Sobriety sure is hard work. That thing makes me want to have a drink...and it isn't even 9:00am.

I sure hope for his sake that the End Times comes soon.

Now back to our regularly schedule Bobby Brown...

10:06 AM  
Blogger John Eats said...

Hmm, that's a good point...I never really thought about the whole open comment thread thing. Maybe we should start that. I mean, it would be good for at least the two to three comments it would produce from the three to seven people around the world who regularly read this site.

Which I'm sure they do only because it's slightly better than cutting themselves with a razor blade out of sheer boredom.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, razor blades are for apples!

I instead prefer Epilady®, or, as I like to say, "the most advanced technology in removal of unwanted body hair."

(Can I get a bumper sticker that says "Razor Blades Are For Apples"? Ooo, I think I just got a costume idea...)

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I mention that I have low blood sugar today? I do. I really didn't mean to ramble and kill the thread. ;-P

Carry on!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home