Thursday, September 28, 2006

The John Eats Waistline Expands

By now I suspect most if not all of this site's 3 to 7 regular readers have noticed a slight change to our sidebar. Right smack dab at the top over there, my profile has been replaced by a list of "contributors," which means it's about to get a little more crowded around here.

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to JohnEats.com's new writer, Psychictoad, aka "John 2" (at least when Ivan's around). Yes, he is also named John in the real world, so not only do I feel a strange, somewhat unholy bond with him, but I also expect him to live up to the JohnEats.com brand by being at least as John-like as I am. So please join me in welcoming him to the John Eats main page-writing family. His posts will start appearing here soon. No doubt you have already encountered his fine writing during your perusal of the comments pages here; I believe he will be the shot in the arm this site needs to take it to the next level, wherever that may be. Come to think of it, here are some other things I believe:

I believe Psychictoad has come to praise JohnEats.com, not to bury him.

I believe you will enjoy his writing almost as much as mine.

I believe that Psychictoad believes in Crystal Light.

And I believe that in no way, shape or form has Psychictoad gotten the idea that he will swoop in, devour this blog, turn me into his herald, and continue moving from blog to blog (always with me announcing his impending arrival) in a vainglorious attempt to devour the entire Blogosphere.

Welcome, Psychictoad!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am frightened.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Psychictoad said...

Your fear is well-founded and pleases me greatly.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Crispinus said...

Sometimes I don't see a sidebar, and sometimes it gets pushed way down the page, below the main posts.

Then again, I use Internets Explorer. But this isn't the first time I've noticed the problem on Blogger.com.

11:04 AM  
Blogger John Eats said...

People still use Internet Explorer?

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the things I miss now I don't have internet at home...

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home