Tuesday, August 01, 2006

TODAY AT MERLE'S: America

NOTE: For the backstory to this post, read this.


TODAY AT MERLES: "Sister Golden Hair" by America

"Well, I tried to leave for work today, but I got so damned depressed . . ."

Honest to Christ there's nothing worse than being forced to listen to this song while waiting for a train in near 100 degree heat. That's why I'm passing my pain onto you!

Listen to a clip of "Sister Golden Hair" in Windows Media Player. I've been one poor correspondent, and I've been too, too hard to find. But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind. Bitches.

1 Comments:

Blogger bfmomma said...

Know what? I have seen America in concert more times than any other act (other than Dar Williams--tie there). Every single time they've played SGH, too. :)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home