Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pluto Suffers Devastating Blow To Self-Esteem, Looks Forward To Years Of Medication And Therapy


Who do those freaks think they are, stripping Pluto of its status as a planet? Everybody knows that Pluto is a planet because Jean-Luc Picard said so! And where are the Cybermen gonna come from now, huh? I guess there can't be a tenth planet anymore if there isn't a ninth! Don't these "scientists" realize the permanent damage they've done to Science Fiction? What's more important: whatever the "facts" are, or what we believe?

I thought The Man only beat down people; if He can beat down a whole planet, I guess there's nothing He can't do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gene Kannenberg, Jr. said...

Re: What's more important: whatever the "facts" are, or what we believe?

Blame Stephen Colbert. Usually I'm completely on his side, but the disappearance of Pluto has, not un-understandably, thrown my whole view of the universe out of whack.

Hmmm... I wonder if Tek Jansen ever visited Pluto...?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home