Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Battle Of The Network Reality Stars!


Actual conversation* I had yesterday with someone else named John:

John Eats: Do you remember Battle of the Network Stars? Man, I wish you could buy that on DVD.

John R.: Yeah, who's got the rights to that and what's holding it up? That sucks! Why can you get Pink Lady and Jeff on DVD and not Battle of the Network Stars?

JE: Why doesn't somebody bring that show back?

JR: Exactly! They should bring it back --

JR & JE: -- WITH REALITY SHOW STARS!

Well, this morning as I was doing research to confirm it was indeed not on DVD (which it is not), I stumble across -- OMFG -- Bravo's Battle Of The Network Reality Stars!!!

Sweet manna from heaven, glory be to Bravo in the highest!

-----
* slightly paraphrased

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I brought up "Circus of the Stars" first -- I've already been written out of the John Eats history books!

Anyway, I'm still pulling for "Circus"...

- A

3:42 PM  
Blogger Psychictoad said...

* slightly paraphrased

Actually that was exactly as spoken. I recorded it as I do all my John Eats conversations...mainly for legal reasons. The only thing that would make this post better would be a cartoon drawing of John and John on the train with Anonymous A pretending not to know us.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home